It is a core Arcade value to always pull others up behind you. A key way we live this value every day is through our Mentoring program.
Our mentoring process begins with establishing trust and rapport with our clients and gaining a strong understanding of their Keys and Obstacles. Over a short period of time we begin to identify personal goals and areas of improvement. We have frequent and frank conversations to identify challenges and discover new learning topics along the way, unique to each interaction.
Mentoring can be extremely helpful to new employees, team members new to their position, or seasoned veterans looking for a reset. Regardless of your title or amount of grey hair, Arcade can help improve your process.
We start by analyzing the employee’s job description (and help you to draft one, if need be.) Item by item, we ensure that your team member knows how to meet every responsibility listed. Here are a few skills we regularly assist employees in mastering:
- Generate submittal packages and mark up project drawings
- Read and understand plans and specifications
- Read and understand contracts and other essential project documents
- Confirm complete scope of work
- Draft Requests for Information
- Secure project permits
- Coordinate Inspections
- Manage material procurement
- Recognize and flag cost and schedule impacts when they occur
- Manage Change Order Process
- Generate and evaluate Value Engineering options
- Generate and issue Close out documentation
- Understand industry standard terms and language
- Manage other important aspects of projects, including site review, site logistics and manpower coordination
Our goal is to pull others up behind us every day.